The RLM trendSpotting Report is an e-newsletter full of fascinating and useful information. To subscribe, just enter your e-mail below and confirm that you want to get on the list.
RLM offers print, broadcast (TV and radio) and online media training. Effective training starts with media-savvy messaging that you can deliver successfully. Then, we examine your story and prepare you for any and all potential eventualities during interviews, including on-camera.
Our media training is focused on giving you the media-savvy skills to communicate messages clearly—not “yes-ing” you to death.
RLM examines stories through media’s eyes and works with clients individually or in groups to ensure that all spokespeople are comfortable with both proactive and reactive messaging and able to deliver information clearly to all applicable audiences.
1. Message Development: Clear and concise message grid with key messages, (quantitative) metrics and (qualitative) illustrations
2. Talking Points: Translation of messaging into deliverable talking points
3. Q&A: Craft questions and answers including soft and more difficult answers to prepare spokespeople for all potential eventualities
4. Print and Broadcast Training: Development of all necessary skills for effective interviews including bridging and flagging and all the do’s and don’ts. Ensure that spokespeople are comfortable with content and language and message delivery is bereft of jargon
5. Leave-Behinds: Easy-to-use manual that contains all material covered in training for ongoing reference
All media training is conducted in person and includes up to three refresher calls per participant.
|CEOs / EXECUTIVES||CELEBRITIES AND NOTABLE FIGURES|